- 2 C hot water
- 1/2 C margarine
- 1/3 C white sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C cold water
- 1/2 Tbl nutritional yeast
- 5 ½ C all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Melt margarine in hot water. Add sugar and salt and stir. Add cold water and yeast. Stir to dissolve yeast.
- Add 3 cups of flour. Mix. Add eggs and 2 ½-3 cups more flour. Mix, cover and let rise until dough doubles in size.
- Punch down and let rise 30 more minutes or until doubles.
- Make walnut size balls of dough. Place about 2 inches apart in well-buttered 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F (175 °C) oven for 30-45 minutes. Brush top of rolls with margarine while hot.