- 1 winter melon, top removed and seeded
- 1/4 C rock sugar
- 1/2 sugared winter melon pieces (optional)
- 1/4 C goji berries, dried
- 5 red dates, seeded
- 4 C hot water
- Place the winter melon into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients (except the water) inside the winter melon and around the melon.
- Pour in the hot water.
- Allow this to cook in the slow cooker for about 6 hours on low heat.
- Serve warm or cold. Note: Scrape the soft flesh of the winter melon and serve it with the goji berries and some of the liquid.