Makes 24 bites
- ½ cup Left Coast Organics Raw Cashews
- ½ cup Left Coast Organics Raw California Almonds, divided
- 1 ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut, plus extra for rolling
- ⅓ cup coconut butter (also called coconut manna)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp organic powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, blend the Raw Cashews with ¼ cup of Raw California Almonds and 1 ½ cups of shredded coconut to form a paste. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add the coconut butter, coconut oil, powdered sugar and vanilla. Pulse repeatedly until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes
- In the meantime, finely chop the remaining ¼ cup of Raw California Almonds and place in a shallow dish for rolling.
- After 30 minutes, remove the mixture from the fridge and scoop into balls using a tablespoon. Form into balls and then roll in the finely chopped Raw California Almonds and extra shredded coconut. Return to the fridge or freezer to chill.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container. These truffles will last for a week in the fridge or up to a month in the freezer.