Makes 12 cookies
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup oil (canola or melted coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Left Coast Organics Chocolate Nut Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the almond milk and ground flaxseed. Add in the sugar and oil and mix with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy and caramel in color. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Gently fold in the rolled oats and Chocolate Nut Trail Mix.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized amounts onto the lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.