- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 4 cups baby bok choy, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup Left Coast Organics Roasted Salted Cashews
- sesame seeds
- bird’s eye chili, sliced (optional)
- olive oil
- In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium.
- Add the red onion, stirring occasionally until golden.
- Add the broccoli, bell peppers. lime juice, tamari and sesame oil.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes, until the broccoli is tender crisp. Uncover and add the baby bok choy.
- Cook for another minute until the bok choy has wilted.
- Add the Roasted Salted Cashews.
- Serve over buckwheat noodles, rice noodles, or rice. Top with cilantro sesame seeds, and hot chilies (optional).