Makes 24 bars
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana (4 medium very ripe bananas)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries (or dried cherries)
- 2 cups Left Coast Organics Fruit & Nut Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 12-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, grind the rolled oats into a coarse flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana with vanilla extract. Add the oat flour.
- Stir in the cinnamon, salt, dried cranberries and Fruit & Nut Trail Mix.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and press out firmly evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. When cool, cut into bars with a sharp knife.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.