- 3 Tbl flour
- 1 Tbl canned pumpkin
- Pinch cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp salt, heaping
- 1/2 Tbl or more chocolate chips
- Sweetener, such as 1 Tbl sugar (If using liquid sweetener, cut back other liquid)
- 1 Tbl plus
- 1 tsp non-dairy milk (or part oil, if you don’t like the taste of fat-free baked goods)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 330°F.
- Mix the ingredients and pour into an oiled (or sprayed) muffin pan.
- Smooth top of batter. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.