- 1 small pumpkin, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas
- ¼ cup Left Coast Organics Roasted Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cube the pumpkin and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper on the pumpkin and bake for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile heat a large saucepan on medium and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook until golden, stirring often. Add the turmeric, curry paste, tomatoes, coconut milk, chickpeas and roasted pumpkin.
- Cover the saucepan, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally and add water if the curry becomes dry.
- Top with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and cilantro. Serve with basmati rice and naan bread.
- This curry will keep well in the fridge, and tastes even better the next day