- 2 Tbl honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp garlic, minced1/2 C roasted, unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 C panko crumbs
- 2 Tbl fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray. In a shallow dish, combine honey, egg, and garlic. In another shallow dish, combine pistachios, panko crumbs, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining salt. Dip chicken in honey mix, press into pistachio mix, turning to coat all pieces. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle remaining nut mix over chicken, patting down into surface.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until coating is brown.