- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbl sweetener
- 1 Egg
- 2-3 Tbl yogurt
- 3 Tbl buckwheat groats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl into a thick and smooth mass.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray or muffin tin.
- Bake the mass for about 15 minutes at 180°C. If using a baking tray, cut baked product into desired sizes and shapes.
- For a crunchy version, after 15 minutes remove the cookies from the oven and then remove them from the muffin trays carefully. Place the cookies upside down in the oven again and bake them for another 10 – 15 minutes. Now the cookies are soft inside and crunchy on the outside.