- 3C mulberries
- 1¼ C white sugar
- 1/4 C plain flour
- 2 sheets pie crust sheet pastry
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 Tbl milk
- In a large bowl, mix berries with sugar and flour.
- Place one sheet pastry at the bottom of a large pie dish. Place mixture on top of pastry, then dot with butter. Cover buttered fruit with second sheet of shortcrust pastry. Crimp edges, cut slits in upper crust and brush with milk. Let pie rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Bake pie in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 175C and bake for more 30 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and cool on a rack.
See original recipe at Taste.com