- 1/8C Chia seeds
- 2/3 C Organic Hippie Snacks Granola
- 1/2 C Your favourite fresh berries, sliced
- 1/2 C Fresh mango, sliced
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 1 Tbl honey
- Vanilla extract to taste. Recommended 1 tsp
- Combine the chiaseeds, honey, coconut milk and vanilla extract in a bowl. Stir until the ingredients are well integrated.
- Cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight. The mixture should gel by the next morning.
- The next day, in a separate glass bowl, cup or Mason jar, layer your chiamix, granola, sliced mango and sliced berries in alternating layers. Each layershould be 1 inch to 1.5 inches thick or to your preferred ratio of ingredients.Repeat until you reach the top of the glass or bowl. To finish, arrange freshberries on the top layer. Or, garnish with fresh mint leaves or toasted almonds. Enjoy!