- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ C crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 can peach halves, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 C firmly packed, light-brown sugar
- 1/2 C light corn syrup
- 1/2 C chunky peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 licorice strings
- 3 C gourmet maple nut granola
- Mix rice cereal, whole-grain cereal, oats and cinnamon in mixing bowl until well combined; set aside.
- Place pineapple and peaches between several layers of paper towels and blot to absorb excess moisture; set aside.
- Heat brown sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan over medium-high heat until boiling. Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter until melted. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Mix in drained and blotted fruit. Pack into a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish and set aside until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Cut into 60 squares.