- 1/3-1/2 C honey or light molasses
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 C butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 C gourmet original granola
- In a large, ungreased shallow pan, toast oats and nuts in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes. Toss with remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Press firmly into a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan which has been generously sprayed with non-stick spray or brushed with peanut or vegetable oil.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned along edges. Let cool. Cut into bars.