- 2 ¾ C garbanzo bean flour, sifted twice
- 1 ¾ C sugar
- 3/4 C cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1 C whole milk
- 1 C boiling water
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla, olive oil, and milk. Stir just enough to combine. Mix in water.
- Fill cupcake liners until they are half full.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the top bounces back when lightly touched.