- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Gathering Place Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Antarctic Pure Sea Salt
- ⅛ tsp Gathering Place black pepper
- 2 cups fresh tomato, chopped
- 2 cups vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, peppers, potato, yams or carrots
- cilantro, to garnish
- Sauté one medium onion and 4 cloves of garlic in coconut oil. Add 1 tablespoon of GPT Garam Masala powder after onion is soft and browning (make a hole in the center of onions, add a bit more oil and fry the spices for a minute). Combine spices with onion/garlic mixture.
- Add 2 cups of fresh chopped tomatoes or canned tomatoes and cook for 7 minutes Add 2 cups of vegetables – such as cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, pepper and cook for 5 minutes or alternatively add potatoes, yams or carrots and cook a little longer, until vegetables are soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro and Enjoy! Serve over rice or with naan. Raita and chutney are optional additions. This recipe should feed 2 to 3 people. The recipe is easily doubled a group or 5 of 6. Quantities can be adjusted to taste (more/less garam masala, more veg, more tomato) as the recipe is quite forgiving.