- 1 3/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 C firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 C butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 C gourmet berry granola
- Pre-heat oven to 375 °F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except granola; mix until smooth. Stir in 3 cups of granola.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, roll in remaining 1/2 cup granola.
- Place two inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.