- 1/2 C strawberry pulp (about 6-8 strawberries worth)
- 1/2 C quinoa flakes
- 1 Tbl coconut sugar (can substitute with brown sugar or sucanat)
- 1 Tbl of chia seeds
- 2 Tbl apple sauce
- 1/4 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- Grease a 16 oz. microwave/oven-safe dish with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside. Drop all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Press mixture into prepared dish and even out with fork.
- Microwave option: Place in the microwave and cook for 3 ½ minutes. You’ll know when it’s done when it rises slightly, is harder, and pulls away from the sides of the dish.
- Oven option: Place in a preheated oven at 350°F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 1 minute before tipping over onto a plate and adding your favourite toppings.