- 1/2 C golden berries
- 6 ramekins
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb fresh or frozen cleaned scallops, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 2 Tbl lemon juice
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 2 lemons, sectioned
- Distribute golden berries into 6 ramekins.
- Combine cinnamon, cloves, and salt, and sprinkle mixture over golden berries.
- Combine scallops in a bowl with olive oil and lemon juice. Place about 2 tablespoons of scallop mixture into each ramekin.
- Broil for about 8 minutes and remove from broiler and place kiwi into the ramekin (on top). Return to broiler for 2-4 more minutes, until kiwi browns. Serve with lemon sections and your choice of vegetables and/or rice.