- 2 C brown sugar
- 2 C white sugar
- 2 C butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 C flour
- 4 C oatmeal (blended fast until powder)
- 1 C golden flax seeds
- 3 C real chocolate chips (not semi-sweet)
- Cream together sugars and butter.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour, oatmeal, and golden flax seeds.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture on ungreased baking sheet for 9 minutes at 350°F.
- Take out of oven while still soft. They will firm up while cooling.